PSC teaches a contemporary approach to Pilates that preserves the original technique but incorporates modern knowledge and principals.
For more information, call 480.815.2055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This 450 + hour program is offered in a modular or a 16 week format.
Now Enrolling for Spring 2020! Contact the studio for more information.
Comprehensive Course includes:
- The class size is limited to ensure a high level of attention and service. A fully photographic Manual will be provided to you for the course or module(s) you will attend.
- Fundamental Pilates principals and philosophies
- Client assessment and alignment protocol
- Anatomy and biomechanics taught using visual aids in an interactive environment
- Pilates Mat Repertoire
- Reformer Repertoire
- Cadillac/Trapeze Table Repertoire
- Wunda/Combo Chair Repertoire
- Ladder Barrel / Small Barrel / Spine Corrector – as a workshop taken sep.
- Pilates Props skills utilizing the jump board, magic circle, rotating discs, balance/wobble board, foam rollers, thera bands and balls
- Combining Classical and Progressive Pilates styles with modifications and variations
- Creative training and program development skills for any level of proficiency
- Medical anatomical terminology
- Verbal and tactile cueing skills
- Attitude, confidence and composure of a professional instructor
- Studio etiquette and equipment safety
- Ethics and scope of practice
- Understanding indications and contraindications for specific injuries/dysfunctions and special circumstances
- 15+ Hours of review of all material
- Graduates of a Comprehensive Program will the meet criteria for, and be prepared to take, the PMA Certification Exam™
- No delayed modules, no extra testing fees, no levels, no delay in your education
- No required PSC Continuing Education Workshops for graduates – all optional
- Directory Listings, Job board and Workshops Available for Graduates
Comprehensive Program: $4,900.00 minus $500 deposit – all inclusive, no hidden fees!
OR We Also Offer our Program as Modular Courses:
- Fundamentals & Philosophy – $300
- Pilates Mat – $1000 (Deposit of $100)
- Reformer – $2000 (Deposit of $100)
- Cadillac – $1000 (Deposit of $100)
- Chair – $1000 (Deposit of $100)
- Barrels – $300 (Deposit of $100)
- Completion of all modules is required for graduate’s eligibility to apply for the PMA Exam.
OR Private Courses:
- $8,500 (Deposit of $500) – Choose your own schedule and get private tutoring with undivided attention through the course and work at your own pace to accomplish a Comprehensive or … Modular options, please inquire!